©2019 Don's Tree Service

About Don's Tree Service

For over 40 years, Don's Tree Service has been the preferred resource in providing top quality (Tree removals, pruning, trimming, and tree healthcare to the greater Houston area). We tackle everything from complex large projects to smaller scale jobs. Fueled by our commitment to excellence, we go the extra mile to make sure clients are completely satisfied with our work. Don’s Tree Service is a proud family owned and operated business. We have a certified staff, and tree professionals that contain extensive tree knowledge, outranking some of our top competitors.  Whether you’re seeking tree removals, pruning, or tree healthcare services, rest assured that we are qualified and prepared to do the job. We are also very environmentally concerned.  We recycle (all debris) and are animal friendly.
If you are searching for affordability, professionalism, and experience, look no further. With 1% of your trust, we will earn the other 99%. Call or submit your request for a consultation, and one of our tree care experts will come out and meet with you to assess your trees.

climber.JPG